ONLINE - How to prepare the best resume and job application
8. juli 2020 | 10.00 - 12.008. juli 2020
Tilmeldingsfrist 02. juli 2020
How you present yourself, your personality and your competencies to your next manager.
|Tidspunkt:||10.00 - 12.00|
|Adresse:||Webinar - online|
|Tilmeldingsfrist:||02. juli 2020|
Boost your job search with this webinar on successful CV and application writing. With a well-prepared message – and a strategy for presenting your message – you can get a head start in your search for your perfect job.
This webinar focuses on how you present yourself, your personality and your competencies to your next manager. Learn how to write and layout your job application and CV in a way that presents you and your competencies. With this part of the workshop you learn what to include in your CV - and what to exclude. You also learn how to showcase your experience and present your results in a short and meaningful way.
- A CV structure that represents your profile
- A clarification of your competencies, interests and personal attributes
- The four-step guide to write your motivation letter/job application
- Learnings on managers' recruiting methods